Wednesday, October 18, 2006


Goodness, I had the worst night sleep- couldn't calm down, was stressed in my sleep, had some uncomfortable dreams about my boss/professor. Dreams like that can really change how you look at somebody. I mean, i once dated a guy after having a dream about him. I hadn't really noticed the guy before, except that I knew he liked me, and then I had this crazy dream, and suddenly i couldn't get enough. I don't expect that to happen with this guy, but wow, if I was in a different place in my life...
I don't know why it was so hard to sleep, I just couldn't get comfortable, and now my neck hurts sooo bad. I went to acupuncture yesterday and was pretty relaxed and tired. I think I may have gotten too much sleep during the day, but now it is 1:30 and I have a lot to do, including responding to e-mails, and I just don't wanna.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yuck, I hate not being able to sleep - especially when I have a lot to do the next day! I usually try to think about something that will make me fall asleep - like my boring classes!